Looking for a personable Warehouse Associates to join our team! As one of the first points of contact between our company and our customers, candidates must exemplify professionalism, as well as, project the service that our customers have come to expect.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in unloading trucks that carry products and parts from our suppliers
- Assure that correct labels are on product and match invoice
- Put away received items into designated areas
- Maintain cleanliness and order in tool rooms, bins and vending machines on client sites
- Report any unsafe condition or activity to management.
- Keep work area(s) safe, clean and orderly
- Prepare items for shipping by packing securely, stretch wrapping, banding, etc.
- Hazardous and other regulated material must be handled in accordance with all AmeriFast Supply of NC, Inc. and governmental regulations
- Great Communication skills to interact with clients for re-stock purposes
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by Management
- Knowledge of MRO Supply industry
- Must be able to lift and maneuver up to 50lbs
- Must be available to work some weekends to meet client deadlines
- Must have basic to intermediate knowledge of fasteners
- Must have a valid driver's license with Excellent driving record
|Employment Type:||Part-Time to Full Time|
|Job Type:||General Labor, Warehouse|
|Education:||HS Diploma or equivalent|
|Industry:||Distribution, Warehouse, Customer Service|
AmeriFast Supply of NC, Inc., a distributor of Industrial MRO parts into manufacturing facilities, has an immediate need for an experienced outside sales representative. Accountable for managing a sales territory and strategic plans to achieve sales goals, as well as strategic objectives. Cultivating new client relationships and closing sales. Experience in selling in the industrial market, B2B selling, machining experience a plus.
- Grow profitable sales within strategic and opportunistic growth segments
- Prospect and qualify appropriate new business opportunities, gain commitment to do business with AmeriFast Supply of NC, Inc.
- Identify, qualify and win opportunities for new clients within assigned territory
- 3 years minimum of a proven industrial sales career - or 5 years CNC Machining experience
- Fastener sales knowledge preferred
- Bachelor's Degree a plus - Business, Marketing or Industrial Distribution preferred (an appropriate combination of experience/education is acceptable)
- Successful in face to face cold calls
- Weekly sales planning and targeted account planning a requirement
- Self-motivated with entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong desire to build a successful career in industrial sales
- Ability to connect with Customers and forge solid business rapport
- Product knowledge - MROP, cutting tools, metals, etc
- Professional attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proficiency MS Excel & Outlook